Allgemeine Diskussionen zum GNSS Commander
Antworten
apple2378

some problerm ,please help me

Beitrag von apple2378 » 20.11.2018, 03:27

hi,dear
i come from china ,i like this software,thank you very much to pilablu
now,i have two problerm when use this software

1- map software can navigation,work well,but there is no Satellite information in the map software
2- sometimes, GNSS Commander work well,but map software can't locate. must exit gnss commander and open it again,then,map software work :D

english is not first language in china,so i can't speak well, if you don't understand me,i Organize the language again to describe my problem

thank you!

PilaBlu
Site Admin
Re: some problerm ,please help me

Beitrag von PilaBlu » 20.11.2018, 11:53

Hi,

what exactly do you mean with "Map Software" :?:
The "map-view" in the GNSS-Commander app => that's just a quick info about your location!

You can use any navigation-app you like - just activate "mocking" in the GNSS-Commander app.
If mocking is activated any other app on your phone can use the location data provided by GNSS-Commander.

Point 2 is weird ... if the location is shown in GNSS-Commander i guess there is another problem. :o
Again: What map software are you using?

Best regards,
Markus
C macht es einfach, sich selbst ins Bein zu schießen; C++ erschwert es, aber wenn es Dir gelingt, bläst es Dir das ganze Bein weg! [Bjarne Stroustrup]

apple2378

Beitrag von apple2378 » 23.11.2018, 07:03

hi,dear
thanks for your reply . "map software" means Navigation APP :)

The first question I mentioned before ,This question is not critical, just give you feedback on the situation I have encountered:)

and i used navigation app its “gaode” Gaode is only used by most Chinese people because it can only be used in China, without map data from other countries.At the same time, I also used other navigation apps (just the navigation software used in China) same problerm :)
There is still a problem, if I don't use Ntrip, can I not register and use navigation for free? ;) Best Reagards
Dateianhänge
A3.png
GPS its ready
A3.png (489.03 KiB) 66 mal betrachtet
A2.png
no information at navigation app
A2.png (404.57 KiB) 66 mal betrachtet
A1.png
Show gps is already positioned, and can navigate
A1.png (471.55 KiB) 66 mal betrachtet

PilaBlu
Site Admin

Beitrag von PilaBlu » 23.11.2018, 07:29

Hi,

ok ... just to clarify:

1) you connect any external GNSS device to your smartphone/tablet - right?
If you want to use your internal GNSS chip it really makes no sence to use the "GNSS Commander"

2) you have activated the "mocking" feature?
Mocking is important to provide the location data to any other android app (like your nav-app)

3) you can't forward satellite informations - only the location (position) can be mocked,
So you really never see the number of used satellites in another app (but you see it in GNSS-Commander)

4) it's a bit weird *not* to see any Beidou satelllites in your screenshot
In china you really should see Beidou satellites ... what's your external device you are using?

5) regarding NTRIP
You need a external device which is able to handle RTCM data and you need the licenced version of GNSS-Commander.
For navigation/private use it makes no sence to activate NTRIP because the accuracy it doesn't really matter

Regards,
Markus
C macht es einfach, sich selbst ins Bein zu schießen; C++ erschwert es, aber wenn es Dir gelingt, bläst es Dir das ganze Bein weg! [Bjarne Stroustrup]

apple2378

Beitrag von apple2378 » 28.11.2018, 02:47

hi,
sorry,i am later for your message
1) yeah,i use external gnss on tablet (it has no gps integrated)
2) i activated “mocking” feature
3)got it, and this is not important for me:)
4) i use gps chip don't support beidou (only gps) so i can't see any beidou information (You must use the chip navigation module that supports Beidou to receive Beidou satellite information.) i have one,and its display beidou on gnss commander
5) its a good message for me ,i use this software only for navigation :)

Antworten